Riga Business Association (RBA) is a non-governmental organization uniting their ranks Riga small and medium-sized enterprises.
Riga Business Association objective
To represent the interest of Riga Business Association (RBA) members (entrepreneurs) and promote dialogue with national and municipal authorities as well as international organizations in taking part in decision-making, that would benefit (encourage) businessmen (entrepreneurs) and the city of Riga’s economic development.
Join Riga Business Association
- Network with new business contacts (other entrepreneurs)
- Receive free consultations about workers’ rights and employee protection
- Get the latest information about planned amendments in regulations, political planning documents, and latest EU fund projects
- Receive all necessary information from the national and municipal authorities about RBA functions and goal achieving
- Participate in forums, complimentary workshops and trainings
- Take part in collectively organized social events to engage with unions, municipal authorities and other organizations
- Get an opportunity to collaborate with The Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LTRK), Employers’ Confederation of Latvia (LDDK) and Municipality of Riga
- Have influence in the process of legislation in collaboration with The Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LTRK) and Employers’ Confederation of Latvia (LDDK).